One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Up too early, eyes stinging, need a cup of joe to get me moving

I'm up early to go to school. I feel like crap. I think I may be getting sick.

Oh joy.

If you're a woman, you'll understand this. If not, well--just listen.

PMS is such a dangerous thing you know....when you have it, it grips you from all sides. Things that normally wouldn't bother you, well...bother you to the point of stabbing someones eyes out. If you're already emotionally frail, imagine what that simple hormonal inbalance means.......the worst.

I didn't go to sleep till after three a.m. this morning....I couldn't stop crying. I cried about the fact that I had lost my job, I cried because I'm scared, I cried because my dog was being bad, I cried because I kept hearing this god awful Britney Spears song in my head, you name it. I watched this really touching story on PBS about a mother who was a drug addict and that subsequently lost her children. She got them back later on, but not before it mentally changed one of her daughters.....

They had a lot of problems, but by the end of the 2 hour program, they seemed to be getting along better. Let's hope it all worked out..

An of course, that made me cry too.

So at any rate, everything is making me cry right now and nothing of course is making me happy. I do hope that it will pass.......................

So, wish me luck on a test I'm about to go take for school. I need some good luck in that course.

xoxo